Limited Edition Cask Strength Rye
10th Mountain Whiskey & Spirit Companies distiller, Shawn Hogan, and founder, Ryan Thompson, have birthdays 4 days apart, May 13 and 17th. This year, on May 16, they tasted through their top three Rye Whiskey barrels and selected the one they think stands above the rest. Not only that, they've chosen at which proof they think the whiskey is best presented! They've bottled this selection, signed the bottles and are now offering this very limited release to you! There are less than 200 bottles being sold so don't wait, grab yours today! Oh, and did we mention, our regular Rye whiskey was voted 94 points in Jim Murray's Whiskey Bible. Just think how good this special select taste! Cheers! (Bottles will be shipped in a few weeks once we're done bottling, labeling etc. Please be patient.)
APPEARANCE: Rich, dark brown
NOSE: Delicate heat on the nose with hints of toffee, cinnamon and black cherry with a little oak on the back end
PALATE: Very complex and full-bodied with a beautiful long, spicy finish
FINISH: Smooth, very approachable 123 proof Rye whiskey
AGED: 18 Months CHARRED OAK BARREL
INGREDIENTS: RYE AND BARLEY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accpet packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.